Multi-Directional Forklift Training, Beccles, Norwich and across East Anglia.
Our Multi-Directional Forklift training course (often referred to as a Combilift or 4-way steer), will give you the skills to operate the truck safely and efficiently, carry out a pre-use inspection and recall and discuss the causes of truck and load instability.
This course covers,
- Controls and instruments
- Starting/moving/stopping and steering the truck
- Manoeuvers in confined areas
- Hydraulic system
- Battery care
- Load handling in open and confined areas
- Loading and unloading from and to racking systems
Course Durations (for 3 people):
- Novice candidate: 37.5 hours
- Experienced (but untrained) candidate: 20 hours
- Refresher (recommended every 3 years) candidate: 7.5 hours
- Conversion candidate: 15 hours